Hi friends,
It is mid May and I'm wishing for some summer-like weather... all of my cute tank tops and skirts are all going to waste. In my experience, we've usually had some 80 - 90 degree days by now in Colorado. Oh well, I guess I can dig deep and come up with a few more wintery outfits if need be.
Anyway, just wanted to update you on the goings-on before we head out to Iowa tomorrow. That way you won't be too overwhelmed with so much info at once.
So this month started with Mommy going to Iowa by herself and leaving me and Daddy here to fend for ourselves - by the way, she went for a good reason, her sister Julie graduated from college! Even though Mom was gone, we managed to have a pretty good time. Grandma and Grandpa T came up from the Co. Springs for a trip to the Downtown Aquarium. I love fish - my favorite movie is "Finding Nemo," and we found him there!
 |
| This is one of those aquarium tunnels - so cool, I loved watching the fish swim over my head! |
| |
| Wow, that fish is really close! |
Well, then Mommy came home and I was here with Andrea (our good friend) but Daddy was not. He was in the emergency room - turns out that he had a kidney stone. Now I'm no expert, but it looked like that's a pretty painful ordeal! Fortunately, Scott and Andrea were available to watch me and take dad to the ER while Mom was on the road home.
I'm glad to report that Daddy feels much better now and we've been able to do some fun stuff like, celebrating my cousin Liv's birthday at Casa Bonita! And just this last weekend we went to a Rockies baseball game - again the weather was sub-par, but it was super fun anyway!
 |
| Liv and I had a great time hangin' out by the fountain |
 |
| I was kinda jealous of her balloon, but i guess it was her birthday! |
|
 |
| Dad is super excited about the game - I am too, it just doesn't show on my face as much! |
 |
| We had some pretty great seats! |
 |
| If you look on the screen behind me, you can see that they just had a Home Run! |
Now Mom is trying to get all the laundry done and the car all situated for the trip. We leave tomorrow right after my preschool class. I'm very excited to get to wear my Dutch Costume again this year... looks like the weather could be iffy, but hopefully there's a little sunshine on one of the three days. On the Saturday of Tulip Festival we will get together with a bunch of folks for my grandpa's retirement party... I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share after this trip.
 |
| I got this really cool "Little Mermaid" vanity set from some friends this week - I love to look at myself - so what could be better! |
 |
| Mommy and I were practicing our picture faces since I'll be having my third birthday in a month - we both have some work to do! |
|
|
|
I think that's all for today, hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Thanks for readin'
Love,
Lydia
1 comment:
We can't wait to see you in a few days...thanks for the update!!!
Lots of love!
Uncle Barry, Aunt Joni, Ethan & Erin
Post a Comment