Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling Groovy!

Hey friends,

I thought I had better update you on my health status:
Turns out that I'm feeling much better and after two weeks on oxygen while slumbering, I am canula (the tube that goes in your nose for O2) free!

In addition to that, I felt well enough to attend preschool without Mommy for two whole hours by myself last week. They called it my practice day and I did swimmingly. Now I am scheduled to go regularly after Spring Break starting on March 29th. I will go every Tuesday and Thursday from 11am - 1pm. My class seemed really nice as well as my teacher. I'll miss the kids in the parent/tot class that I currently attend, but the show must go on. I'm a little worried about what Mom will do for two hours while I'm gone to preschool... she'll be so lost... I'm her life you know!

This was after my day in class... I wanted back in!

I also enjoyed a visit over the weekend with Aunt Julie and her boyfriend Trent. They are super fun and somehow Mom and Dad finagled some babysitting hours out of them - which I enjoyed thoroughly. However, no pictures were taken of our fun time together, not even when we went to the zoo on Monday - boohoo!

Also, Grandma T came and played with me on Friday last week - she loves hanging out with me and I like to play with her too... we went to the park and I threw sand and Mom yelled at me - Grandma is so much nicer!

Grandma likes to take pictures of me on her phone so she can look at them all the time. In this photo, I'm demonstrating how I look when I sleep.

Here's a random photo of when Boscoe's friends came for a visit and Denver (the big black dog) took Boscoe's perch by the window... Boscoe says, "What's the big idea... that's my perch!"

That's all for this beautiful day!
Talk to ya later,
Lydia

1 comment:

rondajn said...

oh how fun to catch up on you again sweet girlie! i had to find you back again after changing to a "new" laptop :). you are sure to have a lot of fun in your preschool! we will be thinking of mommy, she will sure miss you, but that is part of being a mommy. sigh .... love to ur family!