Thursday, September 17, 2009

One year photos and special anniversary

Hello friends and family,

I got my one year photos and I must say that I am very pleased with the work that Kristi and I did. I hope that you all enjoy them as well.

Other notable information. Today is the one year anniversary of my heart surgery. It's so hard to believe that I went through all of that just a year ago. Mom says that there will be a cake to celebrate soon. I also want to let you know that I am scheduled to have eye surgery on my left tear duck on the 28th of September. I go in tomorrow for a pre-operation appointment. The operation is the day after the Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk. Hopefully this is the last year that I have to be planning for a surgery right after the walk.

Okay here are the pictures I promised to share.






Thanks for viewing my blog.

Love,
Lydia

3 comments:

rondajn said...

totally adorable! thanks for sharing little lydia :)

Mary said...

Hi Matt, Jackie, and Lydia! I hope you guys are doing well. We're looking forward to seeing you in October at Molly's wedding. Great pictures! You are growing up Lydia!

JDT said...

I can tell you love to have your picture taken! And what cute ones they are! Aunt Lauren and I had a great time at the Step Up walk yesterday. We can't wait until next year's walk!! We love you!