Happy Easter everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed a blessed day reflecting on the savior's love and sacrifice for us. I also hope you enjoyed some family and friend time.
We had a great day yesterday starting with church in the morning and then heading down to Colorado Springs to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa.
I am happy to report that I'm feeling much better following a two week recovery from my tonsillectomy. The first week was pretty hard, especially toward the seventh and eighth days after surgery, but I made it through. Unfortunately, I now have a bit of a cold, but this too shall pass!
Well I'll get to what I know you all look forward to most.... the photos!
 |
Sorry, Mommy's camera and computer aren't communicating very well lately and only some of the photos will rotate when asked.... None-the-less, this is my retro Easter dress this year (I had my own idea of what the style should be - I thought my jammy pants added that last great touch)
|
 |
| Here's Daddy trying to coax me into a nice pose - "On my time, Daddy, no sooner!" |
 |
| Just a quick shot of the back of my outfit. |
 |
| Mom just wanted to have another shot of the dress before we went inside to have lunch - couldn't eat spaghetti in my Easter dress. |
 |
| I realized after finding the first egg that they had snacks in them... from then on, I would find an egg, sit down, enjoy my snack, and then look for the next. |
 |
| "I'm done with this one... help me find the next!" |
 |
| Thanks for the hint Grandma! |
 |
| The concentration tongue runs in the family. |
 |
| "Don't rush me... I'll get to it." |
 |
| Is there something behind me? I've got a funny feeling.... |
 |
| Once the snacks were consumed and the sugar buzz was at full strength - time to head to the park. |
 |
| I love the big kid toys at the park. |
 |
| Just hangin' around. |
 |
| Good times! |
There's the skinny via pictures!
Hope Spring is treating you well.
Love,
Lydia
No comments:
Post a Comment