Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 year pictures and birthday party picture recap

Hello friends and family,

My friend Kristi took my three year pictures before my birthday party a few weeks back and I now have them to share with you all.  She also took several pictures of my party so I would like to share some of those as well.  Kristi does a really great job if I do say so.  My parents are always so impressed with her work.  Enjoy!





I have to put in a plug for Kristi so here it is.  Her website is:



 






I hope you all had a fun 4th of July weekend.

Blog at you later,
Lydia

2 comments:

jyndarose said...

Wow! Tell Kristi that she did a great job taking your pictures! They're very cute, and so are you!! :) Love you! Auntie Julie

Anne said...

She is so grown up and pretty in her summer dress! She is simply glowing in these photos. Thanks so much for sharing.