I'll be bringing you through the month of March via photo tour. Enjoy!
Believe it or not, I was actually asleep for this photo - obviously, it didn't last long since every time I tried to relax fully, my feet would start to fall and I'd jerk awake.(You might say I'm a little flexible)
I was a little disappointed in Mom's efforts this month on my monthly birthday celebration treat - the cupcakes tasted yummy, but Mom and Dad and all their friends enjoyed them as I took a nap and this is what was left following their indulgence.
Earlier this month we made a trip down to Colorado Springs to see Grandpa and Grandma T.It was a beautiful day so we journeyed out to check out G-pa and G-ma's new neighborhood. Turns out there's a really nice park not far away that we're all looking forward to enjoying in the years to come.
I got a new dress for my 9 month pictures (you'll hopefully be getting a preview of these soon) and I love it. I can play peek-a-boo with my toes in this dress.
This flower arrangement, although beautiful, was from a somber occasion. My daddy's aunt Carol passed away last week after a struggle with lymphoma and an infection. We were very sad to lose her but we're very happy that she doesn't have to be in pain anymore - and I know that heaven is a wonderful place!On a lighter note, you may be wondering why I'm wearing my Halloween sleeper - well, I'll just tell it like it is, Mom was a little behind on laundry!
So, as you can tell, we've been pluggin' along in March and the days just keep flyin' by.
I was so excited to see all the snow we had the other day, but I had a cold the last few days and Mom and Dad said that I would just have to watch Boscoe play in the snow and I'd have to wait until I was feeling better.... well, I'm feeling better - where's the sled?! Mommy says, "it's the middle of the night, maybe tomorrow!"
Love you all,
Lydia
I was so excited to see all the snow we had the other day, but I had a cold the last few days and Mom and Dad said that I would just have to watch Boscoe play in the snow and I'd have to wait until I was feeling better.... well, I'm feeling better - where's the sled?! Mommy says, "it's the middle of the night, maybe tomorrow!"
Love you all,
Lydia



3 comments:
thanks for the update lil lydia! what a fun month you have had, and what fun and joy you bring to mommy,daddy, and everyone else :). love to you all, ronda
Hey there, Lid Kid!! We didn't mean to sound so nasty about it....we just look at your blog every day and every night and the mountain adventure had kind of lost its 'sparkle' (if you will) ;)
But these new pictures and news tidbits should keep us quiet for a few more days now!
You are getting so big. Maggie and Maddie would love to make a fort with you....ask your mom if she remembers the forts under G&G's piano and blue couch??? Such fun.
You should see the Wolgen kids beg to make another Denver trip! But, sorry to say, you are gonna have to celebrate your first Easter without us. We'll send some eggs along with G&G for a hunt though! Grandpa is the best 'egg-hider'! Make sure Boscoe doesn't find them all first....
Once again, thanks for the update. We always enjoy looking at the pictures, your family is nice to look at....both your mom and your dad have such bright, beautiful smiles....any news on the tooth front yet? Well, we don't have to rush it, once they get here you have to take such good care of them!
Love you, Lydia!
From the Wolgens
Andy, Jennie, Mart, Mike, Max, Mag, and Mad ;)
Lydia, thanks so much for the update. We love seeing new pictures of you. I love the way you can bend in half to sleep! Some days I am amazed at the positions your Uncle Barry falls asleep in, but not of his compare to yours! I love your 9 month dress...it is so pretty! We can't wait to see you again...too bad we can't sneak along with Grandpa and Grandma at Easter like we did last year. Maybe NEXT year!
lots of love,
Uncle Barry, Aunt Joni, Ethan & Erin
Post a Comment