Friday, August 8, 2008

Crazy eights

So I am now 2 months old and to celebrate, the world is putting on a whole Olympic ceremony thing. That's very nice don't you think? I also had a not so fun thing to do today, my 2 month shots. Not a very fun way to spend the day if you ask me. I weighed in at 8lbs. How appropriate on 8-8-8. It's almost like I planned it. This is also the day that my cousins are stopping by on the way back to Iowa from California. To celebrate all of this my Mom and Aunt Julie made a cake.

My 2 month B-day cake.

My Mom and her creation.

Wow! I'm so excited about my cake.

The family gathers around to sing a birthday song.

Well, with all of the cake that I had tonight I should be well on my way to 10lbs by September. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers with my weigh gain and health before the surgery.

Goodbye for now until I Blog again.

2 comments:

tekentut said...

Wow, Lydia...I am impressed with your mom's cake decorating abilities. If you lived in my house I would have ordered it:-). Way to go on being 8 lbs. Your family must be working very hard with you!! Love, Uncle Barry, Aunt Joni, Ethan & Erin

rondajn said...

wow, what a special day for you! 8 pounds - you are getting there, little peanut. thank you for sharing! ronda and brad noteboom